Don't risk roof leaks and system failure through cable damage by pushing unprotected cables under the tiles or slates.
The MCS Installation Guide for PV requires that "cable penetrations through the roof should not affect the weather tightness of the roof and should be durably sealed. The use of a purpose made product is a durable means to achieve this". [p.75]
The Dektite Multicable is a simple, effective and universal way to ensure this requirement is met.
At the same time it protects the cables from compression or damage from contact with roofing materials.
Features & Benefits: DEKS Solardek Grey Silicone Solar Flashing For Tile & Slate Roof
- Durable, purpose-built flashing for solar thermal installations
- Grey silicone cone
- Can withstand roofline temperatures of up to 200°C constant and 250°C intermittent
- Suitable for roof pitches up to 45°
- 490 x 410mm base size
- 2 x 0-35mm pipe (external)
- Safe-protected Nu-Lead apron