A flow balancing valve allows for full control of your heating system, maintaining a desired constant flow rate despite varying differential pressure within the system. Fitted with integral fill and flush connections which incorporate an isolation valve and a bi-directional ball valve after the flow regulator. This bi-directional ball valve allows for simultaneous
isolation of flow while also opening the fill and flush connections for easy servicing of the system.
- Regulates the flow of fluid through the system
- 28mm Compression connections
- Flow regulation range of 5-40 l/min
- Max working pressure of 10 Bar
- 28mm compression connections
- Max temperature of 110°C