Application • This compact ground source heat pump with output-dependent control and inverter technology is installed indoors. It has an integral DHW cylinder and is combined with a separate buffer cylinder. • Due to the very high flow temperatures of up to 75 °C, the heat pump is ideal for use in new and modernised buildings.
A heat pump controller is integrated for fully automatic, weather-compensated control of the heating system. • Both the brine and heating sides are equipped with a high-efficiency circulation pump. • An insulated pump assembly supplies the heat distribution system.
- Mono mode operation is possible for heating and DHW thanks to higher flow temperatures
- Inverter technology allows ideally matched heating output through the variable speed compressor
- Easy and time-saving installation, due to high level of integration and inclusion of accessories
- Easy to transport as the refrigerant circuit and cylinder module can be separated from one another and are fitted with integral carrying handles
- Buffer cylinder to separate the flows for maximum operational reliability