Application • This ground source heat pump with output-dependent control and inverter technology is installed indoors and combined with a separate buffer and DHW cylinder. • The heat pump can be used in modernisation projects as high flow temperatures of up to 75 °C are available all year round for room heating and DHW heating. • The integral heat pump manager ensures fully automatic and weather-compensated control of the heating system. • High-efficiency circulation pumps and expansion vessels are provided for both the brine side and the heating side. • An insulated pump assembly supplies the heat distribution system.
- Mono mode operation is possible for heating and DHW thanks to higher flow temperatures
- Inverter technology allows ideally matched heating output through the variable speed compressor
- • Easy and time-saving installation, due to high level of integration and inclusion of accessories
- • Buffer cylinder to separate the flows for maximum operational reliability
- • Separate DHW cylinder for a high level of DHW convenience