Application • Mono block heat pump with output-dependent control, with highly integrated indoor module for space-saving and rapid installation. • The heat pump is optimised for use in new builds and for combining with an underfloor heating system. • The indoor module also contains the following: DHW cylinder, heating circuit pump, 3/2-way diverter valve, safety valve, electric emergency/auxiliary heater and the heat pump manager which is used to control the system.
- The air source heat pump is ideally suited to new builds
- Compact DHW cylinder with integral hydraulic components including heat pump manager for heat pumps and heating circuit connection in a single casing
- Cost optimised solution with all required system components incl. DHW cylinder
- The mono block heat pump is installed outdoors and its variable-speed compressor ensures the perfectly matched heating output
- A small footprint as just one indoor and outdoor unit is required