Application • Mono block heat pump with output-dependent control in combination with a separate buffer cylinder and DHW cylinder. The hydraulic module for connecting these components is included in the standard delivery. • The highly efficient circulation pump for the heating and DHW sides, electric emergency/auxiliary heater, heating expansion vessel, safety valve, quick-action air vent valve and the 3/2-way diverter valve are already integrated. • The integral heat pump manager controls the appliance. • The buffer cylinder is used to separate the flows. • A circulation pump for supplying the heating circuit is included in the set.
- The air source heat pump is ideally suited to new builds
- Separate buffer cylinder for separation of flow rates for maximum operational reliability
- The mono block heat pump is installed outdoors and its variable-speed compressor ensures the perfectly matched heating output
- Hydraulic module with all relevant heating components including heat pump manager for integrating the heat pump and the two cylinders
- High DHW convenience due to separate DHW cylinder