Tempered glass with analuminum alloy frame, high-performance solar panel. The half-cell technology enables the module to give a higher power output whilst reducing the system cost.
With the use of the latest cell connection technology, the length of the current conductors on the solar cell is reduced by 50% in the transverse direction, which also effectively reduces the internal resistance of the solar cell. A smaller distance between the cell connectors significantly reduces the risk of losses through micro cracks and thus increases the reliability of the solar system.
- High module conversion efficiency
- Front cover: tempered glass, 3.2 mm
- Excellent weak light performance - More power output in weak light conditions, such as haze, cloudy, and morning
- High PID resistance - Advanced cell technology and qualified materials lead to high resistance to PID
- Lower operating temperature - Lower operating temperature and temperature coefficient increases the power output
- Withstanding harsh environment - Reliable quality leads to better sustainability even in harsh environments like deserts, farms,and coastline
- Extended load tests - Module certified for maximum static test load on the front (6000 Pascal) and maximum static test load on the rear (3800 Pascal)
- Suntech current sorting process -Up to 2 % power loss caused by current mismatch could be diminished by the current sorting technique to maximize system power output
- IP68 rated junction box
- Standard 15 year product warranty; 25-year performance warranty